So, what is this Thermomix everybody is talking about?
Is it a kitchen wonder machine or just an expensive gimmick?
You made it this far, which means your are either extremely curious to find new things or at least you have a rough idea what Vorwerk’s Thermomix actually is.
For some it is an extremely overpriced kitchen machine which doesn’t do anything special and cooking always has been fun the old-school way. For others it is the magic kitchen gadget which elevates cooking to the next level – even if it costs an arm and a leg to get things started.
We have to admit that even when friends and family started to praise their Thermomix, we argued that we are happy with our pots and pans and don’t have to invest around £1,000 to cook our food in a modern food processor. Things have changed since and while we still believe that you don’t need a Thermomix to bring food on the table, it is a magic machine which we don’t want to miss anymore. And it is worth the investment!
The main benefits:
- Quick – Cooking your food still takes time, but the recipes are optimised to get the yummy dishes much quicker on the table. Plus you safe a lot of time when you don’t have to chop or knead by hand anymore.
- Easy – The latest model features digital recipes and a touch display. Simply follow the step by step instructions.
- Healthy – You decide and know what you are cooking with. No more room for ‘special ingredients’ in ready meals.
- Safe – Vorwerk made sure that the machine is safe and so you can’t accidentally reach into the blender or forget to switch off the heat when needed.
- Saves money and space – Didn’t we say it is expensive? It still is, but when you buy each if the machines individually to replace the TM, you have to spend much more space.
As always, you can read as much as you want about a product, but until you tried it yourself, you never know if you really want it. And since you can’t buy a Thermomix not on the high street, you can book a demonstration here: